Friday, October 2, 2009

Song: "I Didn't Know My Own Strength" -- Whitney Houston

Powerful, uplifting song.





I didn’t know my own strength
And I crashed down, and I tumbled
But I did not crumble
I got through all the pain
I didn’t know my own strength
Survived my darkest hour
My faith kept me alive
I picked myself back up
Hold my head up high
I was not built to break
I didn’t know my own strength

Found hope in my heart,
I found the light to life
My way out the dark
Found all that I need
Here inside of me
I thought I’d never find my way
I thought I’d never lift that weight
I thought I would break



In the last two years, there were so many times when I was ready to give up. But I didn't, and here I am. I didn't know my own strength either. Whitney, I couldn't have put it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment